Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Faith

James and I went to the lake this past weekend to attend a friend's birthday party. We had a good time, even though it was hot! Ryland had a blast. We've been camping with these 9 or so families for several years now. So they've been able to see Ryland grow and it's like extended family when we get together. Anyway, James and Ryland were playing around and I was taking pictures. When I took this picture, I instantly thought of Faith and an illustration came to mind. When we accept the Lord Jesus Christ, we put our life in His hands. He is what holds us up, not ourselves or others. We should live in a way that we can reach toward the sky and know that our Father has us, He'll never let us go. I love the excitement on Ryland's face. He knew his daddy wasn't going to let him go. I pray that I can have that kind of faith in ALL circumstances.

No comments: