Sunday, June 29, 2008

Filled

That is a word that I will use to describe me right now. We had our 25 year anniversary at church today. It was a wonderful day. I really felt the Lord and the excitement that was in the air was amazing. The service was great....I cried the entire time and went through three tissues. I usually can keep it in pretty good, but not today. I was able to see old friends and their precious families (hello Evans, Verdells and Woottens) and visit with friends I don't normally see at service b/c we have 2 services now.

God has been working in my life over the last 2 weeks. He is showing me my true self, not who I think I am. It has been raw and hard, but I'm starting to feel forgivness and healing. I feel like a person that's just accepted the Lord, a rededication to my Lord and Savior. The bitterness, ugliness that I have had for a while now is starting to get less and less. God is changing our family...me, James and Ryland. I am very thankful that God is working and can't wait to see how He is going to continue to grow us.

God is so good!
Me and my boy

Me and my dad

Ryland and his Grandma and Nonna

No comments: