Thursday, June 19, 2008

Week in review

This week has been a very good week. God answered some of my prayers this week and the results have been amazing. I am so thankful that we attend a church where my SS teachers and Pastor follow the call of God and allow God to use them to speak to me.
This week has been a pool week. My mom has come over and we just float around and relax. I am enjoying the pool so much. Ryland? Well, he likes to be held and walked around. He doesn't like his blow-up toys he's supposed to sit in. So he plays for a little while and I put him in his bed for his nap. Then, mom and I relax on our floats. AAhhhh!!!
James is leaving for Houston today. He's got training to attend and he'll be home on Sunday. I miss him already and he's not even at the airport yet. Ryland asks for daddy now and this morning has already asked several times. When he and I pray at breakfast and lunch, he always points to the living room and says "da-da". He wants James to pray with us. Oh, the teachings from an 18 month old. Pastor Larry talked about the importance of the father in the home and even at 18 months old, Ryland needs his daddy!
I'm so excited! I bought some things for my house with my yard sale money! I bought placemats, napkins, silverware and my favorite thing so far, my centerpiece for my dining room table. I made it myself. I went to Michael's and bought the flowers and holder. I am very pleased with it and I did it for 1/2 the price! Even better!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

I love your centerpiece - it is gorgeous. I know who to call now when I need a flower arrangement!