Thursday, June 5, 2008

We are still in Destin, Fl. The weather here has been awesome. Our friends, Denny, Vickie and Grace left today. We had so much fun with them. I'm so thankful I got to spend uninterrupted time with them. We laughed, cried and laughed and cried some more. God is showing me how to share someone else's burden. It's hard and it hurts, but such a privilege and blessing. We talked about Emma, and looked at pictures and remembered our time with her.

We saw 3 sharks within 30 minutes of each other. The lifeguards told the people to get out of the water, and the sharks swam on by. That's one major reason I don't get in the water. I don't even like the minnows that are in there, much less jellyfish and sharks!

Ryland has done really good. He usually has one meltdown a day. He is at his worst in restaurants, but we've been going to loud ones and that has helped. He has loved being with so many friends.

I'll close for now and try to update soon with pics.

No comments: