Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's hot and my hair is soaked...

For those of you who don't know me well...I have been blessed with the "sweating at the least bit of movement" family gene. I am very hot natured so it doesn't take much for me to be hot. So today it's only 4:00 and I'm completely soaked for the third time...as in my hair looks like I just got out of the shower. Granted, I was just at a local indoor jumping place but still, it's so embarrassing to look like I'm dirty and sweaty.


Trisha and I decided to take the kids to Jump City. Since I have a little boy who can't climb the stairs to go up the big slide, I have to go with him and carry him up there. There were too many big kids there. We'll go again when school starts...maybe he'll be able to climb by himself in a couple of weeks. He trips me out b/c he thinks he's as big as the others. He walks all over the place like he knows what to do. He's so funny...




No comments: