Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Friday!

Almost Friday, as I type this post. James has been gone all week and he'll be home tomorrow. This is week 3 and we have about 3 weeks left of him working out of town. Several people have asked how Ryland and I are doing. We are doing fine, but I miss my best friend. The evenings are lonely when I have no one to talk to. This September, we'll celebrate our 10 year anniversary. In October, it will be 17 years we've been together. Yes, we starting "going together" when we were young and though I don't agree with being serious that young, God had plans for us and kept us out of trouble. We've been together longer than we haven't and I consider myself very blessed to have James.

Sidenote.....Ryland will NOT have a girlfriend until he's 20. :) :) :)

Wedding Update---I went with Marianne to try on dresses. We found one for me and I have very little time to lose weight. BUT.....my friend Trisha is going to watch Ryland for me so I can go work out! Thanks girl!!!!

No comments: