Wednesday, July 16, 2008

79 days and counting....

until my brother's wedding. He is finally going to tie the knot! I have been asked to be in the wedding as the Matron of Honor. Sooooo...guess what that means? I have 79 days to lose some of this weight. What a great pressure that is! I lost 30 pounds before and I know I can do it but I am going to come on here for some accountability. So what I ask for is encouragement, PLEASE!!!

I'll let you know how my progress is going. I may or may not post pics. We'll see.....

Thanks in advance!!!!

I think I can, I think I can.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it once, you can do it again. You looked hot when you lost the weight the last time!

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

You can do it girl! Keep me posted on how it's going. I've made it to the gym two times this week AND walked 2 miles in our neighborhood yesterday. So, if I can finally get in three days of exercise you can lose that wait!

Shannon said...

Thanks babe! I know the comment was from you. :)

churchillclan said...

You can do it girl! I'm praying for you! By the way, that was me that left that comment about you looking hot! Your welcome honey!