Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ish...Ish

That's Ryland talk for "fish". He loves fish!!! We showed him some in Walmart and now he loves them. We talked about maybe getting him a small tank. We took him to some of the other fish stores and he loved looking at them and waving. He really liked the frogs too. So, it looks like we'll be getting some fish soon.
Yesterday, I put Ryland down for a nap and he was crying. I asked him what he wanted and he said "ish, ish". I told him we would go see the fish when he got up from night-night. He finally went to sleep and as soon as I went to get him from his bed, he started right back up with it. I really thought he would forget....that little booger has a good memory. So, knowing I had to be true to my word, we loaded up and went to Walmart. Let me say that James is in Spartanburg this week so anything to take up time is what I'm going for here. :) We got to Walmart and went straight to the fish. He watched and counted and said bye-bye to them. It's really sweet to see him 'talk' to the fish. Here are some pics of Ryland and the "ish".


No comments: