Monday, September 29, 2008

Not Me Monday

This weekend, I did not feed Ryland 2 lollipops in 2 different stores back to back just so he wouldn't be loud.

I did not pick up a case of slim fasts and all six cans fall out in the middle of the aisle. I did not pick them back up, feeling like a big dork and put them back on the shelf and get a new case. And I certainly DID NOT chuckle to myself thinking about the next victim that would do the same thing.

I did not spill Ryland's gummy bears in the floor of the truck and pick them back up and put in him bowl for him to eat. Nobody saw me so that makes it okay right?

Share your Not Me stories....come on, you know you have them!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not not go see Fireproof with several hundred people bacause I might cry.

Anonymous said...

I did not wish you had some audio of James saying his vows at your wedding after seeing your blog about your Anniversary.

Ha-Ha-Happy An-An-Anniversary!!!!

Shannon said...

You are so bad!!!! And funny... James guessed it was YOU right away. :o)