Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am sooooo thankful for my new QUIET dishwasher!!! James installed it Tuesday and I love loading the dishwasher... I know that will last all of about a week. After 3 months of manually washing the dishes, James took the DW apart and decided it needed to be replaced. I told James I don't care about the bells and whistles, I just wanted a quiet one. And that's what I got. Yea Hyders! (it's bad when you get excited about a dishwasher)

I am also thankful for this weather. Cooler weather is wonderful to me.

I'm thankful that I'm done with my bible study and I went all weeks except one.

I am thankful my sister and nephews are in town...I've enjoyed them so much.

I'm thankful that the Mary Kay lady didn't say anything to me when I ran into her at Walmart looking like I did.

Happy Thankful Thursday!

1 comment:

hollie marie said...

ha! LOL @ the Mary Kay comment! Amen to that!