Saturday, October 4, 2008

Make Up Monday

My sister/bro in law/nephews were in town this week. Erik had to work in Charlotte and Ash stayed at mom's with the boys. They are so sweet and I enjoyed them so much. They moved to Idaho almost two years ago and the last time we saw them was last December. I had so much fun with them. Christian is 4.5 and Tyler is 2. What little sweeties. We spent everyday together and almost every evening. They left Friday and I wanted to cry. I wish they didn't live so far from us.

Here are some pics of the week. We went to Chuck E. Cheese with Ashley/Tyler/Christian and my brother Daniel/Marianne/Carson and Jonathan. Ryland had a great time! I thought he would hate the mouse, but he ended up loving it and kicking and screaming as we left. He wanted "mou"!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Parents almost have an all grandchild baseball team.... actually they already have the starters for a basketball team!!! Gosh they are all so cute!