Thursday, October 30, 2008

I need to go to sleep

Here it is....11:38pm and I am still up. I have a headache and I really need to go to sleep.

Ryland and I had a good day today! Trisha and I went to vote(glad I don't have to stand in long lines) and the kids played at the park. We then ate some lunch and back to Trisha's to play with more toys. Tonight I went to a Ladies Night at church and Trisha watched Ryland until James could pick him up. A friend of mine spoke tonight and did an excellent job. She has cancer and spoke of her struggles with it and the victory she is giving God for getting her through this tough time was amazing! You never know how you'll react unless you go through it yourself. I am thankful that God has given her a peace that passes understanding. I pray that this cancer will stop growing in her body and that her blood levels and CAT scans will come back with good reports in 2 weeks.

Updates on Ryland...

He is 22 months old and a short little thing. hehe He is so sweet and loves to be with me all the time. He loves to sing and dance and talks all the time...even though I don't understand everything he says. He likes to put bowls or plates of food on his head and proudly announce "Hat!". He is doing really good going to the potty and I think he will potty train me instead of the other way around. I guess I'm not ready for that yet so I'm not pressing it, but I do encourage him when he does "go". Oh, and he loves to stick his hand his pants when he is "dirty". That's been a fun, lovely thing to clean up. I have to make sure he has on a onesie and pants to prevent it. He is growing so fast and I am still enjoying every day. Even the dirty, stinky ones.

I guess that's all for now. I will post pics from Houston and our visit to the corn maze soon.... Nighty-night.

No comments: