Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ryland and I went to church to run a couple of errands. Since we've not been out much, I let him play on the playground and decided to try to take some good pics. When I got home, I found a photo website that I can do all kind of effects. I am in photo heaven!!! I've put down the camera for awhile and it's been calling my name for a couple of weeks now. I love photography and have such a passion for it, but for some reason, just haven't been taking too many pics. Now, I'm back and I'm sure I'll be posting many more pictures. (For those who care to look at them) :o)

Enjoy!




This last picture is just a random pic. We were talking and I had the camera on my lap. I decided to play around and see if I could get a pic of him....he had no clue and this is a new favorite of mine!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Graceful Designs said...

Shannon - those are so good!!! Did you use Picasa?

Shannon said...

yes, I did and I love it!

churchillclan said...

That is what we use for all of our picture stuff!