Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Just humor me for awhile until I get these silly titles out of my head. Who knows, this may become a weekly thing.....

I am thankful for many things but the things that come to mind are:

Jesus dying for my sins and the gift of salvation I have been given

My family and their good health

My friends and the fun times we have

Shelter, transportation, food

There are so many things I could add, but that would take up a lot. I need to be reminded of all I have been given and be thankful for it.

Leave a comment and let me know a couple of things you are thankful for. I get tired of reading my own stuff. hehe If you do leave a comment and sign in as annonymous, please type your name in the post so I know who sent it.

Happy Thankful Thursday!!!

3 comments:

churchillclan said...

I am thankful for all of the obvious things, but for something different I'm going to say that I am thankful for reduced fat cheez-its, ebay, comfortable blue jeans, the cooler weather, God's amazing provision, and reduced-fat cheez-its!

Annette said...

I am thankful for:


A loving Saviour

Two beautiful, healthy daughters

Chris's back is feeling better

Time to relax

And I could go on forever...

Anonymous said...

My spousal unit and offspring and compadres.

Your Name