Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yard Sale

My mom held a yard sale at her house today. Lisa, Janna, Daniel and James did the yard sale. Ryland did not sleep last night and had a low fever so I stayed with him so he could sleep in. After he woke up, we went over to mom's. Ryland was acting like he felt fine. James did really well, and I think everyone else did too. It was so weird not to be the one be there. But, it was nice (hehe). I learned that James did not give in to anyone by lowering his prices. :o)

This afternoon, Ryland's fever came back after during his nap. I don't get it. I know James and my allergies are acting up right now and I think Ryland had a headache. It's the first time he kept holding his head and whining. Needless to say, Ryland won't be going to church tomorrow. I firmly believe in being safe than sorry...plus, I know I don't want to go anywhere when I don't feel good. I try very hard not to be ugly on my blog, but I can't stand it when people bring their sick little ones to church. Plus, becoming a germophobic since I had Ryland, I don't want Ryland to spread germs and I don't want him to get other kids sicknesses. Anyway....all that to say, Ryland is staying home and I hope he feels better and I hope he sleeps tonight. I held him last night for 2+ hours in the recliner while he slept. I am in need of some sleep too!

I don't blog as much as I used to. I have become a Facebook addict for the last 2 months. It's starting to get old to me now, so maybe I'll start updating more.

ADD moment.... (Attention Deficit Disorder for those who didn't know I have it)...
I am praying for those affected by Hurrican IKE. I can't believe the devastation it has caused. It's amazing how much damage was done literally overnight. We have friends in Houston and I've put a call in to check on them. I pray they are allright.

No comments: