Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's February!

Wow! This year is just cruising by...I can't believe it's already February!

Yesterday I signed Ryland up for Mother's Day Out to start in the fall. I've been debating this in my mind for the last year and thanks to my wonderful husband making the decision for me, we signed Ryland up. I really think he'll enjoy it and it will be nice for me too.

We are taking Ryland skiing at the end of the month. Well, James is taking him and I'm taking pictures. I do not enjoy skiing and James has finally accepted this fact. :o) We are going with another family so it should be alot of fun. Ryland has all his gear and is so excited! I hope he's just as excited once we get there.

We are updating our house and I am so happy! It's been a long time coming and so far we have redone the downstairs half bath, Ryland's bath and Ryland's room. We are doing a little at a time and it's been nice being able to update. I can't believe we've been in this house for 9.5 years.

I've been going to the Y on a regular basis. My friend, Trisha, is a good accountability partner. We tried a gliding class the other day and could not move for 2 days after. I've really enjoyed it and I see alot of people from church and bible study.

Ok, Ryland is driving me crazy to go color so I've got to go for now. Have a good week!

No comments: