Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nah.....let's add a stomach virus to the Hyder family...

I guess I should have not said anything about not feeling well...

Tuesday morning, Ry and I went to church to drop a book off. Some of Ryland's friends were there for bible study so we stayed and he played. Before the end of study, a little friend threw up all over the teacher. We hurriedly tried to get the kids separated and chloroxed all the toys. One day later, Ryland had diarhea and started throwing up last night....every 15-20 mins. That lasted for about 5 hours. This morning, he took a good nap since we didn't sleep last night. He is feeling much better but still has the upset stomach.

We are going to take Ryland skiing at the end of this month so I think we'll be staying home for the next couple of weeks. I do NOT want him getting this virus again. I'm really amazed at how fast and contagious this thing is....

I hope I'm not next.

No comments: