Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Seriously...this has got to stop

I am so tired of being tired and not feeling good. This year, everytime the weather changes from warm to cold and back to warm, I get sick. My sinuses start acting up and I can't breathe and ears/throat start hurting. I've been struggling with this for about 2 months now, maybe a little longer. I went 3 weeks not being able to smell or taste. You'd think that would stop me from eating, but it didn't. :o)

I've tried to stay home this week and I'm debating on going to church tonight. As of right now, I'm thinking not.

I'm so ready to feel better.... :o(

2 comments:

tracy said...

boo for being sick! I would stay home--away from all the germy people and get better soon!

Holly said...

sorry you are sick. I've been in bed a good part of the past week with this dreaded sinus stuff and now Paul has it:(

I tried to find you or James tonight to give you your change for the tickets to the puppet show. When you run me down make sure I don't forget to give it to you:)