Monday, February 22, 2010

Stomach virus go away!!!

Well, Ryland started the stomach virus off last week with a bang! James and I did good to miss it, but on Monday I was around someone that had it and I didn't know it. By Wednesday, I had it and I have never puked so much in my entire life. I am so thankful that I don't throw up...hardly ever. It's probably been 7+ years since I've done that. I didn't even throw up when I was pg with Ryland. I am blessed that way. :o)

James stayed home from work to watch Ryland on Thursday. Thanks again baby! We thought we were in the clear by Friday until BAM...it hit James Friday night.

Needless to say, this weekend wasn't the best weekend but we made it through and I think we are all on the mend!

Hopefully, this virus is long gone!!!!!

1 comment:

tracy said...

I'm so sorry y'all got it. We're hoping it's all going away too!