Monday, May 12, 2008

Where is all this wind coming from?

As I mentioned in a previous post, I do not like the wind. If I'm out and about, it's ok, but I don't like the wind at my house, where I have many trees. I'm scared a tree is going to fall on our house. I know, I know, it's a silly fear of mine I've had for years, but it's who I am. The girl that is afraid of the wind. I pray alot during windstorms because I choose to believe God is going to protect me. I know no prayer is too small or insignificant for my Abba Father.

My fever is gone and I'm just having the very sore throat. I am feeling better today than I did yesterday, thank You Lord. Ryland and I just hung out at the house while James had parking lot duty and did my Awana ice cream party tonight. Thank you baby, I appreciate you stepping in and doing that for me!

James bought me a tulip bouquet and 2 special effect lenses for my camera for Mother's day. Very sweet!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: