Monday, May 19, 2008

No Sleep + Hormones = Green headed Monster

Yep, that's me. I am so irritated this morning. I know it's b/c I haven't slept a full night in about 3 days. Ryland is going to sleep around 9 and getting up at 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the morning. Yes, that's right. Up every hour. I don't know what to do. For the first several times, I get up, and go cover him up b/c I think he gets cold (even though he wears long sleeves and pants to bed). Then about the third hour, he just cries. He's not sick, just awake and not wanting to go back to bed. I go and rock him and he starts playing "let's move mama's face back and forth and laugh". While it sounds cute, it's not at 3 in the morning. This morning, I slept in the recliner holding him for about an hour. Then I went to my bed for about 1.5 hours of sleep, and then he's up at 7.

James calls and we are having conflict between a doctors office and insurance from 17 months ago, when Ryland was born. I do not like insurance companies sometimes! Everything's got to be so complicated.

So as you can read, I need prayer for today. I don't like being grumpy.

No comments: