Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Poor Ryland

I took Ryland to the doctor today b/c he's had some fever and it turns out, his throat is "beefy red"...whatever that means. Anyway, Dr. B checked for strep and it came back negative. She said it's a viral thing and it has to run its course. He's on tylenol/motrin for the fever and pain. He went to sleep around 9ish and he's been crying on and off for the last 10 minutes. It's 10:00 as I type this. I hope he can get some sleep.

On another note, James informed me that Ryland has cut 3 teeth. Of course, I thought the front and side teeth come in first but he's cut 3 molars. He has 2 bottom front teeth, 2 top front teeth and 1 beside his front tooth. Now, he has 8! I don't know when those other front teeth will come in.

It's gonna be a long night.... Is it even worth it to try to sleep? I just want his throat to feel better soon...

No comments: