Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just checking in

Today is a very pretty day. Ryland and I are both in good moods. He's actually taking his morning nap right now. I love the days he's able to get to sleep easily.

Now onto the nights. He is still getting up several times through the night. Last night he had a low grade fever. I don't know if it's teething or what. It's so hard to tell sometimes. If anyone has any suggestions for getting him to sleep through the night again, please let me know. It's as if he wakes up during the "light sleep" and can't get himself back to sleep again. Most of the time, when I go in there and hold him for a little while, he starts laughing and playing with me. I guess I just need to let him cry it out. He slept more through the night last year than he has this year.

James put our pool up and it's ready to go. The only thing is the water's too cold to get in. I know that sounds silly, but I can't get in 70 degree water. I let Ryland stick his feet in and splash but even with that, he does it for a little while and then those feet come out!

No comments: