Saturday, May 10, 2008

Feeling yuck and having fun

Guess who's throat is hurting now? Mine!!! Yuck, last night I was up pretty much all night b/c of 102.6 fever. It's been a long time since I've had a high temp like that so it kinda freaked me out. I've got the aches, chills, headache(throbbing headache), sore throat and white patches. Lovely... James has gone to pick up my meds and Ryland went with him. Nice and quiet house. I am thankful that I'm sick on the weekend. If it were the weekend and I have to take care of Ryland too, that would be difficult. All I want to do is lay down, but it hurts my body to lay down... Oh fun....

I'll change the subject. James put up our pool today and water is going in. It's nice and level and I'm so proud of him for getting it done so quickly. When the water level was about 3 inches, we put Ryland in there with us while we were smoothing out wrinkles. He had a great time. It's gonna be fun this summer.

1 comment:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

Oh Shannon! I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers. Happy Mother's Day!! At least try to make it happy.