Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11

Here we go! The new year is here and it's time for some changes. :o)

I hope everyone enjoyed bringing in the new year. We had one of our favorite couples over last night. We had snacks and played a new game called "Name 5". It was fun and makes you think fast. We put Ryland to bed around 10ish so he didn't stay up the whole night.

We have the decorations taken down (except the outside) and I'm trying to get the house back in order. Or at least what I call order. We are working on projects and decorating our walls. I bought some really pretty picture frames yesterday at Kirklands. I LOVE Kirklands! Their prices are always great and I never leave there empty handed.

Our church is going to one service tomorrow. I can't wait! We are trying to bring more unity to our church family. It's gonna be like a reunion. :o)

I hope everyone enjoys their day and once again......HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: