Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, Monday

Good morning! It's Monday and I have a mountain of laundry to do!

James has been home all week and he's been working on the house like crazy! It's looking good and I love the picture frames on the wall. Since James was home, I was able to sleep in...alot! Ryland would get up between 8:30 and 9:30 and just go downstairs...not waking me up! It was wonderful! Today...he was up at 6 am. What?!? He is at a stage where he is scared of leaving us and going to heaven. He was crying this morning because when he goes to heaven, he can't take his 3 favorite stuffed animals with him. He was very, very upset. I consoled him and told him he could come lay in bed with me. I think he thought I said come PLAY with me because he did not go back to sleep. It figures...for 10 days straight, he slept late and then James is back to work and he's up at 6.

I need to get back in the gym. I skipped out in December and now my body is so sluggish. I feel like I need to start back from the beginning. But I have a goal to meet with a great incentive so here I go!

Here is a picture of the frame I just got! Love it!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Love the picture frame!