Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well, today was Ryland's first day back at school after the Christmas break. We decided to put him in 3 days a week so it was a little different today. He knows several kids there and I think that made it easier. He went right in and started playing with some of the other new boys. I was worried, but he is such a social butterfly, it didn't phase him at all.

Update on losing weight/eating better: I AM HUNGRY! I had some soup for lunch and now my stomach just growled really loud. I can't remember the last time my stomach growled. hehe I am always eating so it's never hungry. I haven't made it to the Y yet to work out, but I know I will eventually.

That's really all I have for now, but I want to get in the habit of blogging so I won't get behind again. :o)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

The Coops said...

girl you know you have to eat. always eat carbs at lunch, you have an afternoon to make it through and how can you do that without fuel!! carbs and protein at every meal!