Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2nd

Today, December 2nd, marks seven years since we lost our first child. I can't believe that much time has passed. The years that followed were some of the hardest times in my life and some of the sweetest...in the sense that I learned another side of God. I don't really talk much the miscarriage, but it doesn't mean I don't think about it. I've had people tell me I need to "get over it" or "move on", but I never want to get over losing my first child. I learned that I am stronger than I ever thought I could be and God DOES get you through things you don't think you ever could go through. It also makes me not take Ryland for granted. Even when he causes me grief(terrible two's are fast approaching), I am so thankful that I have him.

Because of my belief in Jesus coming back, I have all faith that I will see my child again and it makes me smile...

Sweet baby Avery....mommy, daddy and Ryland love you!

No comments: