Saturday, December 6, 2008

What a night...

Last night, James and I attended his company Christmas party. We had a great time and got a Lowe's gift card for $25! We were so pumped, we never get the good gift! Anyway, while we were away, James's mom called to tell us Ryland somehow locked himself in his room. He has a doorknob cover on the inside, but I guess he got his little fingers in there and locked it. After about 20 mins or so, she was finally able to get the door unlocked. We got home around 10:30ish to find out he was still awake. He's having trouble getting to sleep lately. I could hear him playing in the monitor and the next thing we heard was the door open! He had climbed out of his bed!!!!! I am so not ready for this! I put him back in his bed and he said "out" and slung his leg over the bar and laid across the front side of his bed. Oh my.... I was hoping to keep him in his bed for a bit longer but it looks like we'll be converting his bed soon. He never ceases to amaze me.

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Oh my goodness! That little turkey! I cannot believe that he locked himself in his room - that is too funny!