Sunday, November 30, 2008

Here comes December....

Well, Thanksgiving has come and gone. It's amazing how fast the holidays go by now. We had a wonderful time with Craig/Lisa and kids and James's mom. We had a ton of food and yummy desserts. After stuffing ourselves, the guys took the kids for a walk at Savannah Rapids and Lisa, Ardith and I had some down time. Once the guys/kids got back, the girls went and picked out a game from the store. We played games while the kids ran wild in the house. Ryland loved being around Tyler and Kayla. He really showed how big and scheming he is. The boys were jumping off of the couch and I came in the room and caught them. After telling them to sit and not jump, my PRECIOUS little almost 2 year old looked at me and waved his hand and said "bye-bye". He wanted me to leave the room. So I did, but I peeked around the corner and he looked and Tyler and said "come'on" and proceeded to jump off of the couch again!!!!! I could not believe my eyes and ears. I have always said that I am going to have my hands full, but everyday I believe it more and more.

On Sunday, the guys stayed home and I went to church. We had a good service and I was reminded that Jesus could come back at anytime....and we need to be ready. My life's motto is "live for today" and the sermon was just a reminder to do just that!

Have a great week and bring on December!!!!!

No comments: