Friday, November 27, 2009

Let the Holiday season begin!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
As I type this, we are in Virginia and it's the day after Thanksgiving. We came to visit James' dad and stepmom. Ryland has had a great time up here so far. We came up on Wednesday and will be leaving tomorrow, Saturday.
Yesterday, we had so much food and it was all very good! Ryland had his first taste of sweet potatoes, collards, pecan pie, and coconut pie....and he loved them all!

We stayed at a hotel that is probably the nicest hotel we've been to. Thank you James and your Marriott points! It's a suite with granite counter tops,a kitchen, fireplace, king size bed, sofa bed and a living room area. Very, very nice! It's also nice b/c Ryland has plenty of room to run around.

It's been a nice trip, but I must admit, I am ready to get home to my own bed!

I've got Georgia on my mind.....

No comments: