Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a couple of weeks since my last post.

We are having a Missions Conference at church that will be ending on Wednesday. I've been helping in the children's area, watching them learn about different countries. I haven't been in to listen to any of the speakers, but from what I hear, they are awesome and God is really showing up each night.

Next week is Thanksgiving and we are heading to Virginia to visit James's dad and stepmom. I hope Ryland does good on the trip on there and back. I need to make sure I pack a good activity pack. Ryland was 10 months old the last time we saw them.

With Thanksgiving around the corner, it's always a great reminder to remember all the things I am thankful for. With the missions conference going on, it just really shows me how much God has given to my family.

Thank you, God, for my wonderful husband, amazing child, great family and friends. Thank you for James's new job, transportation and clothes. Thank you for the all the little details that are too many to name. Most of all, thank you for sending your one and only Son, Jesus, to die for my sins and saving me from Hell. Thank you, Jesus, for loving me enough to give your life for me so that I may one day spend eternity in Heaven with you!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

Amen and amen my friend!