Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday

Ryland is scheduled to have his ear tubes put in tomorrow. It was supposed to be done this past Thursday, but due to scheduling issues, they had to postpone. James and I kept him out of church today again b/c we don't want him getting sick right before he goes tomorrow. James is at Awana right now and Ryland and I are relaxing at home. I am ready for tomorrow to be over with...


I went to church and had a great morning. Sunday School was good and worship time was great! We have a dynamic pastor and today, the message really spoke to me. I really want to change some things about myself and I was reminded today that I have to die daily to myself and follow Jesus. I need to stop trying to do everything by myself and depend on my Heavenly Father to take care of me.

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: