Friday, October 2, 2009

Ryland's getting ear tubes

Ryland is getting tubes next Thursday. He has to be there at 6am so that they can do the surgery at 8. I don't know what I'm gonna do for 2 hours with a child that goes nuts when he can't have his chocolate milk. I have to wait until after his surgery and then he can have his cup. The dr says the procedure will be about 10 mins. Thank the Lord it's not a long surgery. I am ready for this to be done and hopefully that will stop all these ear infections.

My mom is going with me to help me entertain Ryland. I am very thankful for that.

In the meantime, I am keeping him out of nursery at church until after Thursday. I don't want him getting swine flu. It is running through our church like crazy. I'm also going to be wiping down the buggies at any store I go to....just in case. :o) Hopefully, he will stay well for atleast a week. We'll see....

No comments: