Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Valentine's Day

I've been reading about everyone's Valentines Day so I thought I'd tell everyone about ours. We are still waiting to have it. We did order pizza last night and after we ate, James and I both started feeling yuck. I shouldn't have eaten it after being sick all week and James said he ate too much. After we put Ryland down and went to bed, Ryland decided to get up every hour. Yes, I said every hour. He didn't wake up fully, just stood up in his bed and cried. So I got up and laid him back down and went back to sleep for maybe an hour. James could not go to sleep b/c of his stomach and I felt yucky all night. James called in today b/c he wasn't feeling good. I don't know if it's what I had or not, he's still sleeping.

James mom is supposed to watch Ryland while we go out tonight for Valentine's day. I may ask her to wait until next week.

Ryland did have his first bites of pizza last night and of course, he loved it. The child loves to eat. That's the comment I hear every Sunday from nursery.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief girl. You can tell I have not talked to you in over a week or so. I'm so sorry you all have been so sick. I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I will try and call you next week when I am back to my normal schedule.

Juliann