Friday, February 8, 2008

I've been tagged....thanks Abbie! :o)

Ok, here goes....

5 things you may not know about me:
1. I have a mild case of OCD - I check and recheck to make sure my garage door is closed and many times I have to turn around before I get out of my neighborhood just to make sure it's closed. I also have a thing with numbers; I have to count everything.

2. I don't eat meat on the bone - ribs, fried chicken, chicken wings. It grosses me out.

3. I talk to myself and have since I was little.

4. I love photography.

5. I have been parasailing and absolutely loved it!

5 places I'd like to visit in U. S.
1. Grand Canyon
2. Disney World or a Disney cruise
3. Alaskan Cruise
4. Cruise to Hawaii
5. I know there's more, I just can't think of any right now.

5 places I'd like to visit outside the U. S.
1. This one's easy...I really have no desire to go anywhere outside the US. I never have and I'm glad that James grew up in Germany and had the chance to visit so many places while he was there.

There ya go.....

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

i never pegged you as one for an Alaskan cruise! I learned something new about you after all these years! I also noticed you said Disney cruise - why not Disney Land??? The answer to that could have been one of your five things that people don't know about you! Hahaha!