Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Updates

It's been a while since I've posted. Let's see...James was out of town last week so it was just me and Ryland. He did really well and we had a good schedule. This was the first trip James has taken since Ryland was born. It was hard to see him leave b/c Ryland kept waving and blowing kisses and reaching out for James. He was so happy to see James when he returned.

I am back into scrapbooking mode. I am trying to work forward and backward from right now. I am so behind, but I've got the motivation to get back on track. We also turned the guest room into my craft room so I have the space to leave everything out....organized chaos works best for me.

It looks like we may be selling our home gym. A guy is supposed to come get it Saturday. I really hope we'll sell it. I listed it on Craigslist with the encouragement of my friend, Lisa. It will be nice to get our garage back.

That's all for now...unless I think of something else.

No comments: