Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday update

Ryland is doing much better, even though being sick has made him a cling-on. He does not want me to leave him in nursery at church. We had bible study Tuesday morning and he didn't last 30 min in nursery. Once I got him, he was fine. He just needed his mom and I'm alright with that.

James and I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago. I am still trying to figure out the equipment. I did figure out the more you change the resistance on the eliptical machine, the more calories you burn. I was so excited that I had burned 200 calories until I looked at the girl next to me and she had burned 900 calories in less time. Her resistance level was alot higher than mine. Next time I go, I'm going to burn a lot more, even if it kills my legs. James has done a great job with his working out, but we haven't been this past week b/c of feeling under the weather. I am ready to get back to going regularly.

Ok, Lisa..... I'm ready for my $5!!!!

1 comment:

churchillclan said...

okay, I guess I owe you!