Saturday, January 26, 2008

He's at such a good age

Ryland is 13 months old and this age is so much fun. It's fun because he actually interacts with me now. When I say "let's go get the mail", he goes to the front door, when I say "let's eat", he goes to the kitchen, when I say "let's go night-night" and "bath", he goes to the stairs. It's amazing he understands so much.

He has learned to do peek-a-boo with his hands and today, he "blew a kiss" to his monkey. How sweet!

Last night, I asked him if he was ready to go night-night and he shook his head no. James and I thought that was funny. Today I asked him if he was ready to go night-night (nap) and he shook his head and I waited about 10 minutes and asked him again and he walked right to the stairs.

Each day is something new with him and it's so exciting and fun. Except on the days that he throws a temper tandrum and tries to bite me.... Oh well, I guess it can't all be good.

No comments: