Sunday, January 27, 2008

Way to keep a kid happy - get a balloon!

Ryland loves balloons! We went to Red Robin today and got him a balloon when he left. Now, I'm not a balloon person, but I thought it would be a treat for him. We went to Kohl's, Babies R Us and Target and let him take the balloon inside the stores. We tied it to his stroller. He did not make a peep and behaved very well. He kept hitting the balloon on his head and the static was making his hair stand up everywhere.

James and I also took Ryland to the park today. We took the stroller (and of course, the balloon) and walked the track and then let him loose to walk around. He just smiled as he enjoyed his freedom. I even climbed on the playground with him and went down the slides. He absolutely loved it! He enjoyed the swing the best. He would get so tickled while he was swinging. I guess we'll be making weekly trips to the park.

We did buy him a swing today for our backyard. I can't wait til James puts it up and Ryland gets to swing in it.

Fun!!!!!

No comments: