Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Updates on us...

Ryland is much better now. I think he's going through a growth spurt b/c he eats alot! He is such a ham and can be very moody at times. He is walking everywhere and loves to "chase" the dogs.

James and I joined a gym this week. James has worked out in a gym before, but I haven't. I am so intimidated by the equipment. I met with a personal trainer for a free session, but once she went over the monthly prices, I knew that wasn't going to work. So for now, I'm just gonna watch others and look like a dork reading the instructions on the machines. I did do the treadmill for the first time last night. I was very proud of myself for staying on there and not tripping. Yes, the thought crossed my mind while I was running on it and it freaked me out so I slowed back down to a walk for a little while. hehe

No comments: