Sunday, August 16, 2009

One Month to Live small group study

What would you do if you were told you have one month to live? Honestly, I don't know what I would do. Probably freak out, cry, ask questions, pray and hopefully after all that, accept it and pray that God will show me how to LIVE the time I have left on this earth.

Our church is doing a churchwide study on the book "One Month to Live". We had our first small group meeting tonight and it went really well. Lots to ponder about. I love that word....ponder.... Anyway, tonight we met at Dandy's house (my nickname for my friends). We watched a video and discussed how to live each day to the fullest, as if it were our last. Because really, we are not promised tomorrow. But for some reason, I think we all think we have many years ahead of us. It was a great start of what I hope to be, a lifechanging event.

Ryland had his first night of Puggles. This is a program at church that teaches 2 year olds more about God and His Word. He had a great time tonight too.

I hope everyone that reads this has a great week and as my life motto goes....Live 4 Today!!!

No comments: