Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ryland

That boy....I don't know what I'm gonna do with him. :o)

On Thursday, my mom and I went out shopping for a while and then had lunch. While we were heading to lunch, Ryland started crying and saying his back hurt. He was whiney through lunch and said the back of his neck hurt and his stomach hurt. He was so pitiful and we had no idea what was wrong with him.

Yesterday he woke up with a BAD headache. Tylenol seems to help it and we went about our day. That afternoon he had another headache and was crying. I ended up calling the doctor and made an appt to go see Dr. B.

She checked his ears and nose and everything was fine. Then she checked his mouth. She did a strep test and it came back positive!!! She said that his symptoms were classic for strep. I am so glad I took him in. It would have been a horrible weekend.

So now he's back on antibiotics for 10 days. Poor little boy......

No comments: