Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching up

Ok, ok. I'm going to try to catch up on what's been going on in the Hyder household for the month of June. :o)

We had a great trip to Destin this year. It was very relaxing and Ryland had a blast. I spoke about what we did in the last post so I won't repeat myself again.

James's work is still very slow.... He's been on 32 hour weeks for about 2 months now. He is still doing handy work for friends and friends of friends. He's doing such a great job and has a couple of jobs lined up.

God has been providing for us, as always, but I never want to take that for granted. I am so thankful that even though we don't see James as much as we'd like, God has sent just the right amount of work at the right time. Thank you Lord, for your goodness!!!

Ryland is starting swim lessons next week. He does so well right now and I'm ready for him to continue on with his learning. He is so comfortable with jumping in and swimming(for short distances) underwater.

We had VBS at church and b/c I helped this year, Ryland was able to go. He had a great time and enjoyed the puppets that sang each night. Two weeks later, he's still asking about the puppets.

My sister and bro-in-law came to town to visit. We had a great time and the boys had fun playing with each other. I wish they lived closer, but maybe one year, they'll be back!!! AND I found out that they are expecting #3!!!!! Congrats again!!! We're so happy for you!

I am going to try to get some pics up now.... stay tuned!

No comments: