Wednesday, April 15, 2009

James is back in Spartanburg this week. Ryland has been pretty good this week so far. His new 'thing' is walking in front of me and saying "fall me" (follow me). He thinks it's cool that he's the leader.

I miss James, but I am so thankful he has work. Times are tough at his office, but thankfully, he has work. I'm also thankful that he is 2.5 hours away instead of Alaska, Washington, Idaho or Houston. These are the other places that have work. While I'd love to see my family in Idaho, this would be a 2 year commitment. Sorry Ash, maybe Christmas?

I am trying to lose weight again. It is very hard to be dedicated when I'm at home all day and the food calls my name...ALL the time. Plus the fact that I LOVE to eat...that's my hobby. I think I must have swallowed a magnet and I am constantly being pulled to the fridge. Sometimes I go to the kitchen and open the fridge to see what new food miraculously appeared for me to eat. If you've ever had a food issue, you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway, here I go again with the weight thing. Three years ago, I lost 30 pounds. It was hard, but I did it and I didn't deprive myself of eating what I like. I just lowered my calorie intake, and exercised...alot. Then I gained a ton with Ryland and it stayed. Now I've got to work at getting the weight off and the truth of the matter is, I don't WANT to work hard to do it. I just want to wake up and all my rolls be gone...and I'm not talking about bread rolls. :o)

I don't know how many read this blog, but I'll update weekly as a way of accountability to unknown people. Yeah, that should help!

While I'm in the right frame of mind, I think I may take advantage of this nice morning and go for a walk in the neighborhood.

Have a great day...

No comments: