Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Yesterday we celebrated the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ! He is risen, He is risen indeed!

We had a great service at church and came home and I cooked Easter lunch. After lunch, Ryland had his easter egg hunt in the front yard. He had a great time and had to put the eggs back where he found them so he could look for them again.

Last night, James and I went through the story of Easter using the resurrection eggs. Ryland would open the egg and tell us what was inside and I would read the scripture that corresponds with the item in the egg. We've been doing this every year and it's a special time for us. I'm excited to see how he does once he really understands what each item means.

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday. I wanted to get a good family one of us, but it didn't happen. Oh well....




No comments: