Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

James made it to San Francisco safely. I am very thankful for answered prayer. Before he left, we purchased some webcams so that we could see each other while we talked. We tried it out this morning and it's great! Ryland really enjoyed seeing James and kept saying "hey daddy".

Ryland and I went to StoryTime at the library for the first time today. We met Trisha, Savannah and Sarah Beth there. Ryland did great! He stayed with me on the carpet for the book time and got to play with puzzles and puppets afterward. He and Savannah had a great time.

I actually took a nap when Ryland napped today. I was up late waiting for James to call and so I decided to catch up on sleep.

So day 1 is almost done and we are doing well. God is already working on me and showing me things.

I don't think I'll post everyday, but it may be more often. It's a good time waster for me.

Here is Ryland wearing his dinner of mac and cheese.





Straight to the bathtub we went.....

No comments: