Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm so thankful I married a handyman...

James is the bomb!!! A couple of days after commenting that we could not buy any new appliances this year, our washing machine broke. After spending $11, it's fixed. Thank you Lord for it not costing an arm and a leg!

We've had a good new year so far....Ryland is giving us a run for our money in the sleeping department. I switched his crib to a toddler bed on Christmas Eve and it's been an experience. It takes that kid 1-2 hours to go to bed each night. I got a couple of hints from a friend and I'm going to try those.

We had a good Christmas and Ryland was so excited to play with his trains. His vocabulary is growing daily and sometimes I think I'm the only one that understands him fully. James is really close though. He is such a sweet little boy with a strong-will streak that is beginning to shine through. Uh-oh...here we come terrible-twos! :o)

1 comment:

Momma 2...5 said...

Welcome to toddlerhood!!!!
Love the new blog look!