Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Date Night

James and I went out on Saturday night. We had a MOPS date night called MOPS and POPS Night Out. We went to Putt-Putt. We ate pizza, dippin dots and played video games and laser tag. I think the laser tag was the biggest hit. It was so much fun, running around trying to get the other team. It was guys vs girls. It sounds bad, but I don't remember who won. Because it was so cold outside, they gave us a raincheck for the Putt Putt.

My mom kept Ryland for us and they had a lot of fun. She told us that when she gave him his milk before bed, he said "Amen". We've been working teaching him to fold his hands when we say the blessing and he usually says amen at the end after we say it. So he said it on his own! I was so excited.

His temper is really starting to come out. When he doesn't want to do something, he stiffens his body and screams. Fun, Fun.... Is that what I have to look forwad to when he's 2? Isn't this a little early?

No comments: