Thursday, March 13, 2008

15 months!

Ryland is going to be 15 months on Saturday. I am going to take his pictures this weekend in his Easter outfit. He is getting so big (in his mind, not so much his body). He is so smart. He is starting to repeat more words. Today, he said truck and juice. He can tell me what he wants by some sign language and whining while standing at the gate to the kitchen and stairs. He is such a little ham and he knows what he wants. He is showing some stubborness, but I know it's just the age. He loves to look at books and push cars around. He loves to swing in the backyard. My friend and I took our kids to the park this week and they had a very good time. He is getting to be so independent, but I still want to do stuff for him. I know I have give in some and let him do some things himself. I took him for another hair cut yesterday. He still has such a beautiful hair color and I get stopped all the time in stores with people complimenting his hair and eyes. I look at him in amazement of how God took a little of me and a LOT of James and made this beautiful little person.

I guess that's all I have for tonight. Have a good week!

No comments: